jueves, 20 de agosto de 2015

The Simpson: my favorite serie

Simpsons FamilyPicture.pngIt's time to talk about my favorite serie: The Simpson. This serie was created by Matt Groening for the Fox Broadcasting Company. Since its debut on December 17, 1989, the series has broadcast 574 episodes, and 26 seasons! I think that the 10th and 15th are the best! The Simpson family is formed for Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie. The serie is a parody of the american culture. The Simpson live in Springfield, a town that we don't know in which state in USA is, is like a mystery. 
In some episodes appear famous people like Lady Gaga and George Bush. The Simpson have special Halloween episodes, "Threehouse of Horror", that are so funny! 
I love the serie because is a funny way to analyze and criticize not only the american lifestyle, it's a form to laugh of all the western culture. 
I prefer to see comedy series like The Big Bang Theory and Friends, we need to laugh a little every day with funny situations and distract of our lives (:
I don't have satellite TV in my house and I can't see all the series that I want, like Games of Thrones, House of Card and Breaking Bad, but I will see it, someday.
What is your favorite serie? Tell me! 

5 comentarios:

  1. The Simpson are a classic serie that everyone have to see one day!!
    I like that in some episodes have moment of the history, my tacher of history show us some episodes to explain moments in specific about the 20th century
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the comedy series too :)
    Yes, The Simpsons is a fun series but the same time is profound because it reflects many stereotypes that exist in society ...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Camila, I don't like the simpsons now but when I was at highschool I loved it and I watch the movie three times in one day, I don't have satellite tv here in Santiago as you, but the internet it's a good option to watch our series, and My favourite serie is the walking dead... Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Camila, I like The Simpson a lot, I watch this serie with my sister everyday.
    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar