domingo, 5 de abril de 2015

What I am expecting for this semester?

Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to talk about what I'm expecting for this semester in the university. I think that is a little complicated to me because I don't think about it a lot. This semester isn't too easy like the past. Now I face to new challenges with new teachers.
My subjetcs this semester are: English III, Applied Statistics, Administrative Theory, Administrative Right I, Science Theory and Microeconomy. I think that are more complicated that the subjects of the last semester, I'm so nervous!
This year I didn't take extracurriculars activities because the time schedule don't let me. Is so sad to me, I will like to do basquetball or zumba in college but is not possible. Maybe I will take it the next semester those activities.
I expect for the semester just approve all the subjetcs to continue learning!
Kiss
Camila

3 comentarios:

  1. Dear Camila, I really love your blog it's beautiful and it's name is so creative.
    I didn't take free courses like you, our schedule is so tight.
    Don't be nervous because I'm sure that you going to approve all your courses because you're smart and applied.
    A big hug to you, see you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Camila :) Relax I'm sure that you have goods marks and you approve all yout courses :D
    The next semester go zumba together !!!! Is very funny

    I hope you had a good wekeend with you family

    Regards

    Daniela

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Camila! I'm pretty sure that you going to aprove all the subjects this semester, just trust in yourself because you're so smart! (:
    Just like you I didn't take an extracurricular this semester, maybe next semester we can take one together!
    Bye! have a nice week!

    ResponderEliminar