jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

MY SMARTPHONE: My Favourite Piece of Technology


Hi! Today in my blog I'm going to talk about the love of my life, I can't live without my favourite piece of technology... MY SMARTPHONE!

My smartphone or cellphone is a iPhone 4s that my mom gave me for my last birthday and is awesome! Is expensive for me but I love it because is fast and have very good apps.
I sleep with my cellphone next to me. I know that is rare but is so neccesary in my life, when I get out of my home without it is like if a part of me is not there! I use it everyday when I'm bored, to talk with my friends and family, to send messages in Whatsapp, to take photos and mucho more!
Thanks for read my new post and see you in the next one!
Bye 

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Camila! my favourite pice of technology is my phone too! ha ha ha I would not live without it ): I use it all the time and sometimes I sleep with my phone just like you!
    Have a nice day, see you later! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Camila! my favourite pice of technology is my phone too! ha ha ha I would not live without it ): I use it all the time and sometimes I sleep with my phone just like you!
    Have a nice day, see you later! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Camila, my cellphone also is part of my life, about two years ago I had an Iphone too, but now is too old hahaha, see you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Camy, in the same way that you my cellphone is part of my life I don't make nothing without the next :( . I have the same cellphone and i love because is faast :D
    See you,
    Dany Aguirre

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dear Camila, I really love your cellphone, the camera is the best and your mobile it's too fast, I think that all the people are addicted to cell phones likes me haha, and Whatsapp it's so useful to be communicated with all the people. Bye, Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Is really cute the love of your life!!!
    The Iphone are relly incredible his apps are fantastic!
    Bye~

    ResponderEliminar