lunes, 25 de mayo de 2015

The Music of My Life (:

Resultado de imagen para green dayHi You! Today in mi blog I'm going to talk about my favourite music!
In my life I liked different types of music. When I was a child, I always listened the radio with my mom in the car, so I grow up listening to singers like Shakira, Alejandro Sanz. When I started to go to the school was the style of dance and listen Axe music the most famous, I remember when all my school danced the Axe Bahia's songs!!
When I was 13 years old, I met the music of Green Day, Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance! That stage of my life was a little dark and the music was a perfect partner to reflect what I was feeling in that moment. I love in secret to Billie Joe Armstrong! He is the vocalist of Green Day and he plays a lot of musical instruments. My heart was broken when I couldn't go to the Green Day's concert in Santiago, and I've never been a concert in my life :( 
In my last year in high school I started to listen all types of music that I like it. I don't have a definitive kind of favourite music, I am just looking for music that is funny or that it reflect what I am feeling, although I have to confess that I love the romantic music, I don't care the style or if it is in english or spanish, I just love to listen how the people sing to the love (:

I hope that you like my new post, I see you in the next! 

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Cami!!
    I also grow up listened songs of Shakira or Alejandro Sanz, I'm singing all his songs. I listen to La oreja de Van Gogh or Chayanne xD.
    In my school for the partnerships they play Axé music and all the school danced, it was so funny
    When a friend show me the song American Idiot of Green Day I listened all the day and I watch the video so many times
    See you soon!!

    ResponderEliminar