jueves, 4 de junio de 2015

A Photograph I like: In the Millenium Cross


Hi everyone! In this post I'll talk about a photograph I like. The photograph is important to me because is of my vacactions this year with my family in La Serena and Coquimbo. That week was amazing! We met a lot of places, like museums, some towns like Vicuña and Guanaqueros.

This photograph was tooke for a argentine tourist that was in the Millenium Cross with her family, She was so friendly. That day was cloudy and windy, our faces are so funny because we was tired :( 
Behind us is the famous Pampilla, Coquimbo, where every year it takes place a festival.
I like so much this photograph cause was a especial familiar moment, and is a memory of a especial vacation too that we had incredible times together.
I hope to take again a photo like this in the future, to see how time flies but the family is always there to revive all the good memories together.

Well, that is all! XO

5 comentarios:

  1. Your photo is beautiful Cami!
    The family vacation are a special time to share and have good memories together. I can see in your photo that you are a very close family and you have a lot of moments like this in the future.
    See you<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cami! you have a beautiful family, you look so alike your mom almost like twins! hahaha. I went to La Serena this year too is a nice place.
    See you around.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You have a beautiful family and very lucky to travel with them.
    I`m sure it was a great holidays.

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar