martes, 23 de junio de 2015

"Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain": My favourite movie (:

Resultado de imagen para amelieThe first time when I saw the movie was in the school when I was 16. With this movie I realized a new perspective, where the imagination flies and I learned that with little things and actions you can change the day of the others. "Amélie" is about a lonely waitress with a big imagination that trying to do the well. In the day of the accident of Lady Di, she find a little box in her bathroom with toys and photographs that a boy hid forty years ago, so she decided to find him. The director is Jean-Pierre Jeunet and the principal actress is Audrey Tautou. 
I love the action and comedy movies too. I think that the explotions are so excited. And I think that the laugh in the life is so important, so I really like to see a good comedy movie, something that is not easy to find.
The last movie that I saw in the cinema was "A night in the museum 3", I was so dissapointed with it, and in the next days I will see "Inside Out" with my sister, I really hope to have a good time in the cinema. 

Well, I see you in the next post! 

4 comentarios:

  1. I love the soundtrack to this movie! It relaxes me.

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!!
    I never see this movie, but I have friends that love this movie
    I really liked the sountrack of Yann Tiersen
    Regards~~

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cami! I will see this movie soon!
    Have a nice day, see you around my friend ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Cami! I will see this movie soon!
    Have a nice day, see you around my friend ♡

    ResponderEliminar