jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

Italy: A country I'd like to visit

Resultado de imagen para italiaHi! In this beautiful day I'm going to write about a country that I dream to visit... ITALY! I love the italian architecture and the history written in the streets. This amazing country is the cradle of the Renaissance and roman civilization that is western culture base, our culture.
Italy is a member of the European Union and it have two independents states inside his territory: San Marino and Vatican City. The capital is Rome and the president is Sergio Mattarella. The official language is italian.
I want to visit someday the Rome Coliseum, the Vatican City and the Sant'Angelo Castle.
Maybe in the future, I like to live there, I don't know if in Rome, Florence or Venice. I saw some photos of the cities and they are beautiful!
I want to eat the typical food too! I love pasta, but I know that isn't the only food that you can eat there (: and maybe meet some cute italian guy.

Dream it's free and I will really like to make my dream come true (:

8 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cami!
    Italy in the photos it looks so beautiful, there are something like in the air or maybe can be the people who lives there that make the welcoming country.
    You must meet an italian guy when you visit the country!!!!
    Regards~~

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Camilla Italy I imagine like a country very entertaining with very delicious food and impressive places, I hope you go to know Italy very soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dear, Italian food its delicious, don't forget it.
    I think that Italy its a amazing country because has a lot of History about all of us and the origin of our culture, I hope you that you can go

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dear Camila.

    Italy has beautiful architecture in special the rome coliseum is wonderful and its history is fascinating.

    also italian food its delicious specially the lasagne.

    Regards my friend.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Dear Camy!!!! Me too go to Italy, I love it this country because have the different beautiful places :D And I think this food is exquisite !!
    I hope one day, both go to Italy


    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I loved reading you, especially in the part of making your dreams come true. Come on, cami, go ahead and I would like when you're there, take many pictures and share them.
    Have a nice day :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Camila, I hope that someday you can go to Italy! I love your blog I can't wait to read more!
    See you in class my friend :)

    ResponderEliminar